Aircraft Hangar with the advantage of Light Dead weight , large span ,great strength, and all the components can welding in workshop,The building structure is formed by the main framework through linking up the H beam,C purline,Z purline,U purline steel components. Roof and wall using a variety of panels together,the Door , the Aircraft Hangar usually design in clearly span , no middle column .
Aircraft Hangar are very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, and strong earthquakes. The steel paneling can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels. These pre-engineered steel buildings are also non-combustible so it’s unlikely they will be destroyed by fire. This makes them perfect for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to the durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
Aircraft Hangar has the advantages of wide span, high strength, light weight, low cost, temperature protection, save energy,beautiful appearance, short construction time, good effect of insulation, long using life, space-efficient, good seismic performance, flexible layout,Customers design etc
The Advantage of Steel Structure Aircraft Hangar as follows :
- Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
- Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
- Durability: The whole structure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
- Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
- Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
Technical Parameters of Aircraft Hangar :
- Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
- Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
- Roof Cladding: 0.5mm Color Coated Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Wall Cladding: 0.5mm Color Coated Galvanized Steel Sheet;
- Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
- Brace: Round Bar;
- Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
- Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
- Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
- Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
- Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
- Door: Aluminum Roller up door ,Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
- Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
- Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S