Modular Steel House is an emerging building structural system. This system uses each room as a modular unit, which is prefabricated in the factory. After completion, it is transported to the site and assembled into a building by a reliable connection.
The modular steel house has a higher degree of engineering, shortened the construction period, and significantly reduced the cost:
The construction of the modular home is unified, which realizes the industrialized large-scale production of temporary structure, improves the pre-engineering of the building, and makes the modular construction components with different shapes, different materials, and various manufacturing methods have a certain commonality.
Integrated houses have advantages over traditional buildings in applications,
1. The overall weight of the house is light, only about 1/4 of the conventional brick-concrete structure. The lightweight of the components reduces transportation and hoisting costs, and the baseload correspondingly reduces, which reduces the essential price.
2. The construction of the Integrate house on the site can effectively control the air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution, and various impacts on the surrounding environment caused by the construction process and effectively reduce the generation of waste.
3. Self-tapping screws use for assembly, and no welding is required, so its corrosion resistance is excellent. Besides, all structural components are entirely enclosed in the impervious composite wall, which will not corrode, mildew, and are not afraid of insects.
4. The assembly operation of the light steel house is fast and straightforward, shortening the construction period by 2/3 compared with the traditional building, and it is not affected by the climate.
5. The characteristics of the robust plasticity of the steel structure make the house shape complex, diverse, and beautiful, and the facade effect can be consistent with the traditional building facade without differentiation.